Friday 16 November 2012

Why nOt me..??..:'(


EscapIng nIghts wIthOut yOu wIth shadOws On the wall..
My mInd Is runnIng wIld tryIng hard nOt tO fall..
You tell me that yOu lUv me but say I'm just a frnd..
my heart Is brOken Up intO pIeces...

COz I knOw I'll never free my sOul.

The day after tOmorrOw I'll stIll be arOund..
To catch yOu when yOu fall and never let yOu dOwn..
yOu say that were fOrever Our lUv wIll never end.,.
I've trIed tO cOme up but It's drOwnIng me tO knOw..


yOu'll never feel my sOul..
It's trapped In between true lUv and beIng alOne..
when my eyes are clOzd the greatest stOry tOld..
I wOke and my dreams are shattered here On the flOor.

Tell me baby,,why Oh why tell me why not me..??:'(

Why Oh why we're meant tO be..
Baby I knOw I cOuld be all yOu need...

I wanna lUv yOu.....If yOu Only knew hOw much I lUv yOu..
So why nOt me..??

You wOn't ever knOw....How far we can gO......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment